We are hiring two student assistants
The Research Group of Prof. Schlumberger is hiring two Student Assistants with a workload of 20 hrs per month starting Sept 15th.
– Organisational preparation of teaching
– Support of research activities within the RG
– Support during events
We are looking for persons who aim for a longer commitment.
– …the Capability to work within a team
– …an interest in the topics of the RG (ME, CP, Dev. Politics)
– …good analytical Capabilities
– …very Good Grades
– …very good capabilities to express yourself
– …the capability to speak and write in English very good
– …the capability to operate independently
Good PC-knowledge is a plus.
We furthermore may ask you to meet with your future and former colleagues for a short introduction to your field of work (Einarbeitungsphase).
Please send by July 18th 2016:
– a cover letter (one page)
– Curriculum Vitae (max two pages!)
– Highschool Certificate
– Transcript of Records
Please send your application to Mrs. Stephanie Wagner: firstname.lastname@example.org