Are you interested in Comparative Politics of the Middle East?
The application period for the Winter Term in Tübingen starts in Februrary and will end on May 15th.
Applying to CMEPS
Please use our online application system; applying by email or by post is not possible. Studies begin in fall.
You are eligible for studying in the CMEPS program if you:
- hold a B.A. degree or equivalent
– in Political Science or a related social science, or
– in Middle East Studies, Islamic Studies, or a related discipline (only at the University of Tübingen)
- provide evidence of your proficiency in English, e.g. through TOEFL (scores: at least 90 in total with a minimum of 21 points in each section), IELTS (at least 6.5 with a minimum of 7 in the writing section)
- We also accept the TOEFL iBT Home Edition Test (ETS)
The CMEPS program offers 20 places each year, 10 each at both universities. Selection of students is based on academic capabilities, personal qualification, and motivation.